Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My first blog

I am embarking on a new adventure... actually several new adventures at once. And, I am inviting you to come along with me. I am new to blogging. This is actually my first one. I aim to make this space both reflective and informative, as I document my journey through the Web 2.0 world. By inviting you to travel with me down this new path, I seek your input and knowledge. I know this journey will be richer and more rewarding in the company of other great explorers!

See you at the next checkpoint...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny! Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GINNY!! Can't wait to read about your thoughts on Web 2.01

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny! Great to have another class with you! Can't wait to hear your perspectives as an educator and how it would be possible to employ Web 2.0 into classes (besides this one).

    By the way, great blog layout! Simple and clean. Just one thing to note, you may want to give your posts a title, so that they come out on the side (archive) and it will be easier to locate and access in future.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am looking forward to reading about your military perspective on utilizing Web 2.0. You always bring great insight into our course topics.

    Thanks for the heads up about the title. In my naivety, I somehow missed the title spot for my first post. = )

    ReplyDelete